2 for 1: Matterhorn meets Aletsch Glacier
Enjoy two highlights in the Swiss Alps: the Great Aletsch Glacier and the Matterhorn can now both be reached with just one ticket! Discover the three longest glaciers in Switzerland (the Aletsch, the Fiescher and the Gorner) with the special 3-day pass.
The ticket is a combined funicular and rail ticket. The following benefits are included in the 3-day pass:
- Hiking Pass Aletsch + free travel for three days with mountain transport systems in the entire Aletsch Arena
- Free travel with the Matterhorn Gotthard Railway on the train line between Oberwald and Zermatt for 3 days
- A two-way trip from Zermatt up to the Gornergrat within the 3-day validity of the pass
Enjoy free mobility between the Matterhorn and the Great Aletsch Glacier. The ticket is valid for 3 consecutive days from the day of issue.
Prices and booking
With our special offer 2for1 Matterhorn meets Aletsch Glacier two people travel together but you only pay for one person. Our offer has 3 categories:
- Without discounts: August: CHF 318.00 ¦ September and October: CHF 302.00
- With half fare card: August: CHF 159.00 ¦ September and October: CHF 151.00
- With the GA: August: CHF 83.50 ¦ September and October: CHF 75.50
The higher price will be charged for both travellers; the lower price is not applicable. If, for example, one of the travellers has a half-price season ticket and the second person has no discounts together they pay a total of CHF 318.00 (or CHF 302.00 in September and October).
- So that the discount for the second person can be deducted in the online shop, both travellers must book in the same category (without discounts / ½ price season / general season GA tickets). At the end the discount will be displayed in the shopping basket.
- The offer is valid until 25. October 2020
- This offer is only available online