For excursions and hikes: Peak Pass
The Peak Pass entitles you to unlimited rides in Matterhorn’s glacier paradise, including the Schwarzsee station as well as on the Gornergrat and Matterhorn Gotthard railways between Randa, Täsch and Zermatt. Admission to the Glacier Palace is included as well. Ideal for lengthy excursion or hikes.
Unlimited validity on the following routes:
- Zermatt−Matterhorn glacier paradise (Klein Matterhorn)
Admission to the Glacier Palace is included, along with the local bus. The Peak Pass is valid for hikers and excursion-participants only (not valid for snowsports visitors).
Validity / Reductions :
- Children up to 8.99 years free
- Children from 9 - 15.99 years with Junior / Grandchild Card when accompanied by a
- parent / grandparent free
- Dogs are transported free of charge
Please find here all the information concerning the prices and conditions for the bike transport.