Come to the Gornergrat this autumn and enjoy the breathtaking view on 29 of the Alps’ mightiest peaks measuring over 4,000 metres
Raiffeisen members benefit this automn from a 30% discount for the Tickets to Gornergrat. Just the ride up to the peak at 3'089 metres is a highlight in itself: the Gornergrat Bahn is the highest open-air funicular railway in Europe. The overwhelming mountain panorama and the direct view of the Matterhorn remain unforgettable.
- To take advantage of this offer, you will need a personal Raiffeisen Maestro or V PAY card, or a Raiffeisen credit card, this must be shown to the staff on site, upon request, together with an official identity card.
- One card entitles to a discounted ticket (single or return, complete route) for an adult person as well as up to two tickets for children and young people up to 17.99 years of age with the same discount for the corresponding fare category
- Offer cannot be cumulated with other vouchers or discounts
- No cash payment possible. The mountain railway ticket can only be purchased here in the online shop or at the counter in Täsch or Zermatt.
- The offer is personal and not transferable.