A voucher for the Gornergrat - a great gift for anyone who wants to aim high!
Offer one of our vouchers for an exciting experience on the Gornergrat!
Whether you prefer golden autumn or snowy, white winter around Christmas time - Gornergrat is always worth an excursion and its amazing views over four glaciers and 29 four-thousanders, including the Matterhorn, never fail to impress.
- Vouchers can be redeemed easily in the online shop. All you need to do is enter the code on the voucher in the designated field (redeem voucher code) at the end of the booking process.
- The amount for which the voucher has been issued will always be displayed on the voucher. Although not always desirable when giving a present, it does have an advantage: the voucher does not necessarily need to be used for the specific trip stated on the voucher, it may instead be used as desired (including for rail travel tickets).
- Vouchers will always be sent to you by email. Please contact our Rail Center if your wish to have the voucher posted to you. For a delivery by post you will be charged an additional CHF 15.00. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org, telephone: +41 (0)848 642 442
- The dispatch and invoicing address can be different, i.e. this also allows you to have the voucher emailed directly to the person receiving the gift.
- If you prefer to purchase the voucher directly on site, you can do so at all MGBahn stations or at the train stations Visp and Brig.
- You can also buy vouchers through our Railcenter. You can either send an e-mail to: email@example.com or call the following number: +41 (0) 848 642 442